Former Chelsea Boss Reckons Hazard Move Could Yet Fall Through

Former Chelsea Boss Reckons Hazard Move Could Yet Fall Through

Former Chelsea Boss Reckons Hazard Move Could Yet Fall Through

Chelsea star Hazard has a year to run on his contract and wants to link up with Real boss Zinedine Zidane.

Reports claim that Chelsea will move for Coutinho in case Eden Hazard tries to force a move during the summer.

Matt Spiro of BeIN Sport also reports that Hazard's days at the Stamford Bridge are coming to an end, and that too for a mind-boggling sum of 100million Euros.

Maurizio Sarri said in December that it was time to resolve Hazard's future, and the Belgian agreed that he would have preferred clarity a little earlier in the season. He will soon have his dream come to fruition, according to the above sources.

Speaking on Sunday, Hazard revealed that he has decided his future and is "waiting" for Chelsea to act on his wishes, after sources told ESPN FC that he would like his desired move to Real Madrid to be finalised as soon as possible. It is impossible to feel that none of those were true, as there definitely is too much smoke for there not to be any fire.

"I wanted that [to have the situation sorted out] but that's not happened".

"You don't want to leave it another 12 months, I think he still has the ability".

Hazard has been the bright spark throughout, having more goal involvements than any other Premier League player this season (31).

"I think Eden has played here in Chelsea for seven seasons, trying in every match to do his best". It's going to be an fantastic experience, one I can't wait for, and to be here in England, speaking English again and meeting all the guys is something I'm thrilled for.

"But it is not just about me".

Sarri expressed his desires to see the attacker extend his stay at the club, but insisted that he will also respect the player's decision should he decide to leave this summer.

Latest News