But Oxfam's handling of the scandal is being investigated by the Charity Commission and a redacted version of a 2011 internal report revealed three men accused of sexual misconducting Haiti had threatened witnesses during the investigation.
In the report, the charity said director of operations in Haiti, Roland Van Hauwermeiren, "admitted using prostitutes" at his Oxfam residence.
Last week, Haitian president Jovenel Moise said sexual misconduct by staff of Oxfam was only the tip of an "iceberg" and called for investigations into Doctors Without Borders and other aid organisations which came to the country after the natural disaster.
Last week, Oxfam unveiled an action plan to tackle sexual harassment and abuse, including creating a new vetting system for staff.
A woman who worked alongside Van Hauwermeiren in Liberia said she made a complaint about him in 2004 - many years before the Haiti scandal.
Publication of the report comes as Oxfam seeks to move past the scandal after the British government on Friday suspended new funding to Oxfam's British affiliate.
British aid charity Oxfam said Tuesday (Feb 20) it was investigating 26 new cases of sexual misconduct, including 16 in its global operations, which had been reported since a scandal broke earlier this month over its handling of a 2011 case in Haiti. Oxfam has faced increasing global pressure after media reports revealed earlier this month that during a humanitarian mission in Haiti in 2011, the charity's country director Roland van Hauwermeiren hired prostitutes at a villa paid for by the organisation.
In an interview last week in the Guardian, Goldring said the charity was being attacked as if "we murdered babies in their cots" and said he had not slept for six days.
"We will not work with anybody who does not meet the high standards that we set and we believe are important", May added during a visit to a London school. Recent news reports have criticized the charity for allowing some of those involved in the Haiti allegations to move on to jobs with other aid agencies, and the report highlighted this as area of concern.
The Haitian government has expressed its outrage and launched its own inquiry.
The aid group has denied trying to cover up the allegations but admitted it could have been more open at the time, saying it was publishing the report "in recognition of the breach of trust that has been caused". When the scandal initially broke there were suggestions that some of the prostitutes used by Oxfam staff may have been under 18.
Save the Children is facing its own problems after claims this weekend that one staff member drunkenly harassed a female colleague in 2015, holding her by the throat. "And I did not give her any money".