Man held over Manchester attack released without charge

Manchester attack: Police find 'significant' car

Police in bomb probe cordon off area in Manchester

An area to the south of Manchester was evacuated on Friday after police found a auto they suspected was linked to a terror attack that killed 22 persons in the city last week.

Earlier he had chatted with some of those who had been first on the scene last week who helped people leave the railway station at Manchester Arena.

He is the eight person to be released from United Kingdom custody without any further action, while another ten remain in cells.

A man arrested on the south coast in connection with the Manchester Arena suicide bombing has been released without charge.

Police found a Nissan Micra near Manchester Royal Infirmary in Rusholme and bomb disposal experts have been helping examine it. A bomb-disposal team was called out and the vehicle was removed.

A total of eight people have now been released without charge.

"We are very interested in anything people can tell us about the movements of this auto, and who was in it, over the past months", Detective Chief Superintendent Russ Jackson said in a statement.

The report, citing current and retired intelligence officials, said Abedi met the ISIS operatives on visits to Tripoli and another town.

Libyan authorities took Abedi's father and younger brother into custody.

Latest News